FALL WOMEN'S RETREAT
Ladies ages 16 & up, you are invited to spend a beautiful fall weekend at Pine Lake Camps!
Here's a glimpse of what you'll experience.*
Arrive Friday between 5-6 pm for a welcome reception in Lower Parr Lodge, followed by supper and a time of evening worship and encouragement.
Saturday breakfast will be followed by a morning session with practical how-to's for living a life of faith.
We will keep you busy on Saturday unless you'd rather bring a fuzzy blanket and just sit by the fire.
- Gun range (bring your own or use ours)
- High ropes/zip line
- Hiking/walking trail around Lower Pine Lake
- Game cabin (bring your favorite games to share)
- Eating lots of delicious food
- Making new friends and reconnecting with the ones you already have!
Cabins are shared, and you will be placed with (usually) 4-7 other women. Many cabins have attached bathrooms. Most "Rustic" cabins have restrooms/showers super-close (about 25 steps away).
- Main Hill, attached bathrooms (Cypress, Cedar, Elm, Chestnut, Basswood) - SOLD OUT
- Main Hill, short walk to bathhouse (Ash, Birch, Fir, Evergreen)
- Boy's Hill (walk across bridge), attached bathrooms (Cottonwood & Cherry)
- Boy's Hill, short walk to bathhouse (Oak, Walnut, Hackberry, Locust, Maple [many new beds 2022])
- Motel-style (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquiry about a room) - SOLD OUT
Space is limited and will be assigned according to order of requests.
*Schedule & activities subject to change.